Saturday, November 26, 2011

to tassu...

I know this my first blog.. and what's better than dedicating it to my friend tassu... i dont know how she is where she is.. whats happening in her life.. absolutely clueless regarding her... when in college... our last day she came up to me and wrote this on a small piece of paper....and that look in her eyes... like she'd never get to be with me.. a departed glance she threw on me....
it just meant and described the person she is and what she wanted to be....
there was no need for me to ask her any question after that...i just read it.. smiled.. and kept it safely for 3 yrs nor now....
this is what tassu had written....

"The stronger the winds of desire, the faster the heart....
y set my wings on fire...
Silently and lonely i stand ... watching dreams blazing on a pyre...
The anguish and pain of my eyes is seen with the flames...
The flames that scream.. of freedom...and peace of my mind and my heart..That i have always longed for....
the flame douses and the flame rouses... as if they play a game with my life of roses..
So there aint nything i want.. there aint anything i wanna let go...
I JUST WANNA BE ME WHERE EVER I SHALL BE..... " from tassu...

I dont know.. how much has life let her be herself.... last thing i know about her is that she's born a li'l angel and that , she's left with putting everything and everybody before she even thinks of considering herself....
sometimes i wonder.... if the joy of giving is masked by sacrifice.. or is it only a fit of duty imbibed....




4 comments:

  1. well i dont know who is tassu......
    but sumthing i came to know from this post that, she wants to live in the best manner
    the wordings r meaning ful & touchy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not all people are designed to GIVE....only a few generous souls have the ability to do it....Some feel its their duty and some feel the Joy of Giving.....Though they r also people, who feel a sense of satisfying their ego by GIVING....But, when one sacrifices something, to give and feel the great joy, with a sense duty .....come from great LOVE.....e.g..... parental LOVE.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. parental love is the most unconditional love one can get... but yeah , its true there are many shades to expressing love and their valid reasons behind it....

      Delete